1. ENCOURAGING leaders through network connections.
2. EQUIPPING leaders through ongoing coaching, mentoring and training.
3. EMPOWERING leaders by providing relevant ministry events and resources for our local churches.
4. ENLARGING our Network influence by supplying our missionary needs through STL and BGMC.
As we come to the end of our time. I’m reminded of a story we can read in Luke’s gospel where Jesus encountered a blind man, and ask him a very important question: “What do you want me to do for you?” (Luke 10:51) This got me thinking…
How would I respond to this question? What do I want Jesus to do for me?
The Apostle Paul made a powerful proclamation in Ephesians 3:20, “Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.” What are you asking Jesus for this year? What are you imagining and dreaming for His church in the coming decade?
As we began this new decade, here are a few things Barbara and I are dreaming and asking Jesus for regarding the OMN’s Next Generation Ministries.
• All OMN churches having a healthy Kids Ministry and Youth Ministry.
• Every one of our NextGen Pastors committed to become an effective leader.
• 100% church participation in both Speed the Light and Boys & Girls Missionary Challenge.
• 50% of our churches becoming Grand Club churches by giving at least $1,000 to STL and BGMC.
• All our OMN Churches engaged in loving and serving their local schools.
• An abundance of trained and equipped NextGen workers to lead in all our churches.
Would you please pray and ask God to fulfill these dreams with us for the NextGen Ministries?
Barbara and I have appreciated the opportunity and trust you have given us over the years, and we look forward to what God has in store in the next decade.