Here are this week's top five resources from around the web:
1) Making Missionaries on CampusJessica L. Riner helps pastors try to get on high school campuses.
2) Bridging the Church-School Gap5 steps and 3 principles you and your church can use to begin ministering to a school and make God real at the campus.
3) AG Kid Min | Questions Your Pastor May Want Answers ToConsider the answers to these questions and, using wisdom, find ways to share those answers with your pastor.
4) 8 Things to Remember When Teaching Kids TheologyTeaching theology which nurtures the formation of a biblical worldview.
5) Should I spy on My Kids? | Source 4 ParentsHow to help parents engage their children about media decisions.
Make sure to check out our updated resource page, The Hub.
5745 Inland Shores Way N
Keizer, OR 97303