- Option 1: A downloadable page with all our NextGen Events and Registration deadlines.
- Option 2: The OMN App. You can download the app from your Google Play or Apple Store. Once you have the app, select kids, youth, or both to receive push notifications for upcoming registration deadlines.
- Option 3: A shareable calendar. After the New Year we will be releasing a calendar that you can modify to only see the category of events that would apply to you.
Some new things for 2020!
- This coming Spring and Summer you will be able to register for all our events online. So, keep an eye out for new tutorials and step by step guides to help you with the registration process.
- I told you about using the OMN app for push notifications; well, this coming year we are also going to be using the app during our events. During events, you will still receive the booklets, but the app will have all the same information.
- Fusion 2020. We have a new schedule and we are offering childcare for the leaders with younger children.
- In 2020 we will be continuing our monthly online leadership conversation with top tier leaders. The Lunch break will be held every second Monday of the month from 12-1 pm. The First Leaders Lunch Break of 2020 will be held on January 13th. We have an exciting line up including Josh Wellborn, David Laflin, Wayne Corderio, Tamara Henkes, and many other great leaders. For more information on how to participate please visit our website
I look forward to being able to serve you, so you can better serve the kids and youth of Oregon. If you would like more information about any of our events check out our website. For more resources check out our hub. If you have any questions or need any assistance with preparing or registering for our events, feel free to email me at [email protected], or call the office at 503-393-4411.
Thank you for all that you do for the kids and youth of Oregon!